Kamal Hassan Architect
Kamal Hassan Architect was formed in July 2001. The principal and the staff have accumulated over thirty years of experience in providing professional architectural services ranging from single dwelling to institutional, commercial, religious, research and training, civic, recreational and interiors.
The firm is registered with Kementerian Kewangan Malaysia, Lembaga Akitek Malaysia, and Petronas, among others.
Scope Of Services
- Taking clients instruction/brief requirements and translate them to sketch design.
- Submit for Planning Approval or in Principal Approval.
- Prepare probable cost with other consultants.
- Prepare overall project schedule.
- Based on the approved sketch design by the client, develop the drawings sufficient for Building Plan Approvals from the relevant authorities and prepare detail design.
- Update on probable Construction Cost.
- Prepare Construction Schedule.
- Based on approved updated estimates and construction schedule, prepare the detailed drawings for Tender Documentation with other consultants.
- Invite tenders on client’s behalf and make recommendations for selection of Building Contractor.
Contract Implementation And Management
- Upon award of Tender, proceed to administer the contract and supervise the construction progress and quality as required under the Contract.
- Secure Certificate of Completion for Occupation.
- Formulation of project brief.
- Selection of project sites.
- Preparation of measured drawings for existing buildings.
- Project planning and management.
- Advising on specialist inputs that may be necessary.
- Requirements for staff required for the project including cost and duration.
- Interior design.
- Graphic design.
- Post Construction evaluation of completed buildings.